Sign Up To Receive Updates
Realtor®, CRS, e-PRO, G.R.I.
DRE License # 00906544
(866) 937-5777Toll Free:
My Service Areas
Serving the Santa Maria Valley and surrounding Central Coast areas
Santa Maria, Orcutt, Nipomo, Lompoc & Arroyo Grande
Published on July 3rd, 2012D'Ann Bartley
There will be a number of special holiday events around the Central Coast tomorrow! If you are planning a BBQ or picnic with family and friends, you can still make it to some of the big fireworks displays. And there are other ways to entertain and be entertained, so here are some suggestions to get you thinking!
- Santa Maria Fairpark Community Firework Show & Concert in the Park — gates open at 3, concert at 5:30, fireworks show at 9pm. Free admission and free parking. 60′s Rock ‘n Roll Music!
- Pismo Beach at the pier. For details, call the Chamber of Commerce at 800-443-7778.
- Cambria at Shamel Park, 10am – 10pm. All day events, BBQ, fireworks at dusk.
- Cayucos, downtown near the pier. Sand Sculpture Contest, 5-8am, Annual Parade 10am, BBQ 11-3, Bingo 1-4, Fireworks 9pm from the pier.
- Solvang, Veteran’s Memorial Building on Mission Drive. Free concert, “Valley Jamboree”. 2pm. www.syvchorale.org
- Lompoc fireworks spectacular, Lompoc High School, for details: 805-875-8100.
- Atascadero Old-Fashioned 4th of July at Atascadero Lake Park. Activities all day from 7-7; no fireworks. www.visitatascadero.com
- San Luis Obispo County Band at Mitchell Park, 11am.
- Goleta Fireworks Festival at Girsh Park. 4-10pm. Food, entertainment, fireworks. 805-879-3979.
- Santa Barbara 50th Annual 4th of July Parade, 1pm, downtown.
- Santa Barbara Independence Day Concert, 4pm in the Sunken Gardens at the SB County Courthouse, 1100 Anacapa Street.
- Channel Islands Harbor (Ventura Co), all day festivities with fireworks at 9pm. Check it out at www.ChannelIslandsHarbor.org/thingstodo.
Whatever you choose to do, make it a safe and sane holiday! America will be 236 years old tomorrow, and that is truly something to celebrate!